Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week 6 Good type



This week I found my source material in the halls of the Sheradin building.
I like the type on the left because of the simple san serif font that was chose, I think it goes well with the dimensional drawing. But I Really like the type on the right. I think it is visually grabbing and flows well with the idea of the poster. Dimension is created with the type and makes for a captive poster. I love how the word Liquid is layered in two different fonts and colors. The only part I do not like is the type that curves across the middle in the water. Something about it being the only curved type makes it feel strange to me, but other than that the red type against the blue makes a nice contrast and the different textures of type are very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment