Thursday, October 15, 2009


















This weeks type journal is about bad typography. I chose this poster that is hanging up at my work. We got it about two months ago to encourage the Agents to do well so that they may get a spot for the trip to Hawaii. The reason I chose this is mainly the tag that reads "paradise found" The word paradise isn't too bad by itself but than found is done in that horrible outlined type and what I think makes it even worse is that the words are touching each other in a strange way. The D on top of the F is making a wierd shape as well as the rest of the letters. When I walk by it from a distance these strange shapes always catch my eye and they really bother me. I just want to go in and add some leading and than I think I would feel better about it. I would also take away the outlined type and maybe just make it a little bolder than the other type.

No comments:

Post a Comment